Fit Skiing – Get fit to hit the slopes
Make this Ski Season Your Best Ever
– With The Legendary Fit Skiing – Get Fit to Hit the Slopes Video Workout!
”Dear Anja, I really enjoy your ski fitness program. I bought it because I wanted to improve my endurance and hopefully my form, especially while skiing bumps. I like the fact that it requires little space and equipment and all exercises are easy to follow. It seemed to have improved my balance, quickness and endurance while skiing. I wasn’t getting any more knee pain or back pain and my legs were a lot less sore after my first day of skiing. My husband started doing this program last year also and it really helped him with his back problems in general but also helped him hold up longer while skiing. I just had a baby 3 months ago and started doing this program again to hopefully help me get in decent shape in time for skiing season ! Sincerely ”
Kerstin Marincic, Wyoming USA
Get these bite size at-home workouts designed to help you get fit for skiing
In as little as 2 x 30 minutes a week you will
– become a better skier (before you even put on the skis)
– strengthen your core and legs and stabilize your joints to reduce the risk of ski injuries
– improve your balance and reflexes
– get stronger to take full advantage of your time on snow!
Watch a preview here
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: A step and a handheld weight such as a dumbbell.